Because you have better things to do with your time than more paperwork!
Never worry about trying to keep track of all those CE certificates again! When you join the KPA CE Registry, we take care of all the details (and headaches) for you. (Register Online)
"Thanks for offering this CE Registry Service - it's one of the most handy things KPA can do - much appreciated!" - Bill Rigby, PhD
How the CE Registry Works
- KPA will create and maintain an individualized listing in the CE Registry that covers all of your continuing education activities - to view a sample report, click here.
- All CE credits earned at KPA sponsored or Co-sponsored events are automatically entered into the registry. You need do nothing more!
- For continuing education credits earned from other sources, all you need to do is fax or mail a copy of the original CE certificate to KPA. We can even provide pre-printed address stickers to make your life simpler - just copy & drop in the mailbox! KPA will then update your registry with your new credits and send you an update report.
- Periodically throughout your renewal cycle, or upon request, you’ll receive a detailed update report that includes all current CE programs in your registry, date of renewal, total number of credits needed, and status of completion of any courses required for licensure.
- KPA may only accept CE credits issued by an approved provider as defined under KRS 319 (Psychology Licensing Law), or if the specific program was approved by Kentucky Board of Examiners of Psychology (KBEP).
- When it’s time for your licensure renewal, you will receive a complete transcript of your CE activities, acceptable as documentation by KBEP.
- Subscription fees are based on the standard three year Kentucky license renewal cycle. KPA Members pay only $120 for a complete licensure cycle (3 years). Non-Members can join for $200 per renewal cycle.
- Subscriptions are based per renewal cycle, regardless of the time remaining until renewal. Additional fee of $60 applies if less than 3 months remain until renewal date.
Don't you have better things to do than more paperwork? Quit worrying about tracking CE's again!
Click here to join the KPA CE Registry online.
Click here to print the KPA CE Registry registration form.
If you are a current CE Registry member and would like a copy of your CE report or have CE certificates that need to be added to your Registry, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Processing of certificates may take up to 10 days.
The Kentucky Board of Examiners of Psychology online licensure renewal instructions can be on the Board's website (psy.ky.gov) or found here.