KPA CE Registry
Because you have better things to do with your time than more paperwork!
Never worry about trying to keep track of all those CE certificates again! When you join the KPA CE Registry, we take care of all the details (and headaches) for you.
Subscription fees are based on the standard three year Kentucky license renewal cycle. KPA Members pay only $120 for a complete licensure cycle (3 years). Non-Members can join for $200 per renewal cycle.
- KPA will create and maintain an individualized listing the CE Registry that covers all of your continuing education activities.
- All CE credits earned at KPA sponsored events are automatically entered into the registry. You need do nothing more! For continuing education credits earned from other sources, all you need to do is email, fax or mail a copy of the CE certificate to KPA.
- KPA will keep an updated report of your CE certificates and send you updates throughout your renewal cycle or upon request.
- The KPA CE Registry Report will include your date of renewal, total number of credits needed, and will provide an update on the status of completion of any courses required for licensure.
- KPA may only accept CE credits issued by an approved provider as defined under KRS 319 (Psychology Licensing Law), or if the specific program was approved by Kentucky Board of Examiners of Psychology (KBEP). The regulations can be found at http://psy.ky.gov/
- When it’s time for your renewal, you will receive a complete transcript of your CE activities, acceptable as documentation by KBEP.
Don't you have better things to do than more paperwork? Quit worrying about tracking CE's again!